[Opendnssec-develop] The meeting in Stockholm

Rickard Bellgrim rickard at opendnssec.org
Wed Nov 16 13:09:19 UTC 2011

Hi Everyone

Thank you for the last meeting in Stockholm.

We have many interesting topics which resulted in a number of action
points. They have all now been entered in the issue tracker.

Here is a summery on the decisions which were made:
* Everything we do should go through the issue tracker.
* We will deprecate the Auditor if there are no objections from the users.
* All of the important subversion commits we do, should have the
corresponding issue key in the comments.
* We are going to improve the various project process. One of the
important topics is to improve the handling of the requirements.