[Opendnssec-develop] packaging questions about softhsm

Paul Wouters paul at xelerance.com
Fri Mar 4 00:11:40 UTC 2011

Hi,

I'm packaging opendnssec for Fedora/RHEL/Centos and have a few questions.
For now, involving the softhsm:

- The libsofthsm.so is not versioned. This creates an error for packaging. Is
   there is reason behind this? Can numbered sonames be used?

- If a thirdparty would want to use libsofthsm, would they not need some
   include files? Currently none are installed. I assume they would need
   src/lib/Soft*.h ? I would like to install these in /usr/include/softhsm/

Paul