[Opendnssec-develop] PublishSafety and RetireSafety

Yuri Schaeffer yuri at NLnetLabs.nl
Wed Jul 6 14:12:37 UTC 2011

On 07/06/2011 03:55 PM, Yuri Schaeffer wrote:
>> Yes. You can think of it like this... The propagation delay is a guess,
>> and may be longer than the value given, so this term is included to add
>> some extra safety.

Ah yes. I see now it is the difference between internal and external
factors. So safety might take clockskew of validators into account.
While propagation delay might have the signing time and xfrs to slaves.

//yuri

--
Yuri Schaeffer
NLnet Labs