[Opendnssec-develop] OpenDNSSEC 1.3.1

Siôn Lloyd sion at nominet.org.uk
Thu Aug 11 07:43:26 UTC 2011

On 10/08/11 15:31, Rickard Bellgrim wrote:
> * #258: ods-control not robust in ensuring process running

We appear to get a report around this sort of thing every couple of
months or so... I seem to remember that we used to use "ps" in a (very)
early version, possibly before the enforcer was a single process. I'll
see if I can find out what issues we had with that to make us change.

> * #259: KSM interprets passwords

I'll look at this today; it shouldn't take long to add quotes.

Sion