[Opendnssec-develop] Optimization of the sorter

Olaf Kolkman olaf at NLnetLabs.nl
Tue Jan 12 11:39:40 UTC 2010

On Jan 12, 2010, at 9:58 AM, Matthijs Mekking wrote:

>> Would this code be useful for v2 of the Signer Engine?
>
> I think we need to store the temporary files in a whole different way
> than we do now in v2. So, I'm not too sure if it is also useful for v2.

That begs the question on how much effort folk want to put in optimization of v1.

Are we looking a problem that inhibits the use of opendnssec for the core stakeholders or are we looking at an optimization that is dully needed for the somewhat longer term? Is the work done for v1.1 portable to v2?

--Olaf

                                       Science Park 140,