[Opendnssec-develop] Next Enforcer design telephone meeting

Rickard Bellgrim rickard.bellgrim at iis.se
Mon Dec 13 10:10:34 UTC 2010

On 1 dec 2010, at 15.43, Rickard Bellgrim wrote:

We are about to schedule (using Doodle) the next Enforcer design telephone meeting. Yuri and René will present their progress regarding the design and work plan. The design will hopefully, after this meeting, be mature enough to be presented and discussed on OpenDNSSEC developer's list. But those who are interested are welcome to attend the telephone meeting.

Vote here:
http://www.doodle.com/pvnhc8audiakkgau

The meeting is scheduled for:
20th December, Monday, 15:00-16:30 CET.

The contact details will be sent to the attendees. Currently: Rickard, Roland, Yuri, and René. We can perhaps use SURFnets teleconf system. If not, then I will send the phone number to our teleconf system.