[Opendnssec-develop] Policy changes

Alex Dalitz AlexD at nominet.org.uk
Fri Aug 13 10:29:26 UTC 2010

Hi -

I have committed (to trunk) what I think is required for the auditor to handle changes in policy. It seems to work, as best as I can automate the testing (and with manual testing so far). However, I'm having a hard time working out how to automate this to catch all issues - it could be some time before any proper automated tests are available.

So, can I please ask anyone, who is interested to have this working, please to try making changes to your policy, and see how the signer and auditor handle these? I'd be very grateful for any reports, successful or otherwise!

Thanks,

Alex.