[Opendnssec-develop] Sun SCA6000 on Ubuntu

Jelte Jansen jelte at NLnetLabs.nl
Tue Jun 30 11:36:22 UTC 2009

resending to list, thought i did reply-to-all

Jakob Schlyter wrote:

> oh, my bad - I thought we only used the ldns functions. would that be an
> easy change? or something we can detect at runtime?

we do use the ldns functions, but only for nsec3 hashing (because that's
entirely handled by ldns)

for signature input hashing, i think it shouldn't be too hard to just try and
use the hsm, and on CKR_BAD_MECHANISM (or whatever it was), fall back to ldns.
In pivotal land i would give it 1 point :)

Jelte