[Opendnssec-develop] updating policies

sion at nominet.org.uk sion at nominet.org.uk
Fri Jul 24 10:12:33 UTC 2009

> > The database I am using was setup a couple of weeks ago, but the code
> > is the latest from svn. All signing works. So has the database
> > changed? This is supposed to work, right?
>
> The database has changed I'm afraid. There is an extra text column in the
> policies table called "audit", and the KEYDATA_VIEW has changed.
>
> There may be other changes depending on how old your database is exactly,
> but these 2 will be the significant ones.
>
> if you run the view sql as it is in svn and something like:
>
> alter table policies add column audit text

Sorry, so that you don't have to find it in svn the view sql is:

drop view if exists KEYDATA_VIEW;
create view KEYDATA_VIEW as
select k.id as id, k.state as state, k.generate as generate, k.publish as
publish,
    k.ready as ready, k.active as active, k.retire as retire, k.dead as
dead,
    d.keytype as keytype, k.algorithm as algorithm, k.HSMkey_id as
location,
    d.zone_id as zone_id, k.policy_id as policy_id,
    k.securitymodule_id as securitymodule_id, k.size as size,
    k.compromisedflag as compromisedflag
from  keypairs k left outer join dnsseckeys d
on k.id = d.keypair_id;

assuming that you are using sqlite.

Sion