[Opendnssec-develop] Meeting minutes from todays meeting

Patrik Wallstrom patrik.wallstrom at iis.se
Fri Jan 16 08:38:31 UTC 2009

On Jan 15, 2009, at 8:49 PM, Rick van Rein wrote:

Thank you for your comments Rick. I added most of them to the minutes.

[...]
> A remark: someone (Jelte? Matthijs?) mentioned that another Wiki could
> be useful as a working notepad for developing documentation.

I am not sure that this is what we talked about, I believe we
discussed to have separate wiki pages for draft items. Anobody else
remember what we said?

>> Long discussion on the inbound and outbound adapters, and on what
>> OpenDNSSEC really is. First phase is? only complete signing with file
>> input and output.
>> Later on add IXFR with zone states and what we need with that.
>
> Actually, I thought I heard agreement on
>
> phase 1.1 Zone file in/out

Wasn't this "phase 1"?

> phase 1.2 AXFR in/out
> phase 2   IXFR in/out

Yes, something like that, I'll rewrite this portion of the text.

>> Testing
>> -------
>> Stephen: We must have unit testing and other testing - the code must
>> be bullet proof. Will make test plan. Rick volounteers.
>
> To be precise, Rick volunteers to contact Stephen and help him testing
> the OpenDNSSEC system.

Ok.

Next mail in this thread is the complete updates minutes.

--
Patrik Wallström
Project Manager, R&D
E-mail: patrik.wallstrom at iis.se