[Opendnssec-develop] Telephone meeting 23rd Feb

Olaf Kolkman olaf at NLnetLabs.nl
Fri Feb 20 14:31:41 UTC 2009

Although I will most probably (plane leave later than I thought) not
attend... here is one suggestion for an explicit question and a
suggestion for an answer to a question

On 20 feb 2009, at 15:15, Rickard Bondesson wrote:

> 4. Discussion about each component
> - - What has been done since last time?
> - - What to be done in the nearest future?
> - - How much time is needed?
- - What are potential blocking factors and/or dependencies?

> 8. DS to parent
> - - How should we transport the DS to the parent?

As a key, or at least allow transport as a key.

I still believe Registries should keep record of the keys so that they
can use a database operation (and not need to query X million keys)
when a DS hash algorithm role is needed.

--Olaf