[Opendnssec-develop] Telephone meeting 23rd Feb
rickard.bondesson at iis.se
Fri Feb 20 14:15:41 UTC 2009
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Suggestion on agenda:
1. Who will write minutes?
2. Use cases
- - The wiki has been updated
3. Updates on the API between the Enforcer and Signer Engine
4. Discussion about each component
- - What has been done since last time?
- - What to be done in the nearest future?
- - How much time is needed?
5. DNSSEC Signer
- - How should we test and integrate the different components for version 1?
6. Project requirements
- - Are we missing any requirements?
- - Do we need to update the requirements to be able to do the system tests?
- - Who will make the updates?
7. HSM buyer’s guide
- - What should the HSM buyer’s guide include?
8. DS to parent
- - How should we transport the DS to the parent?
9. Next meeting
Call in to:
sip:conference at NLnetLabs.nl
the pin number is 5227# (Jelte needs to verify this)
If you don't have a sip phone or client available, the room should also be available at +31 20 7508314 extension 263 (just dial 263 when olaf's recorded voice starts talking)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: 9.8.3 (Build 4028)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the Opendnssec-develop