[Opendnssec-develop] Test program for (Soft) HSM

Rick van Rein rick at openfortress.nl
Tue Apr 14 21:18:17 UTC 2009

Hello,

Attached is the proposed test setup for the HSM and SoftHSM underlying
OpenDNSSEC.  I would construct an automatic test for this behaviour.

An issue that is somewhat open to debate is that raised under "Reliable
state recovery test" as this currently is not part of SoftHSM functions,
although Rickard may be able to add it; but it is part of the kind of
thing that is required for .uk and any other serious roll-out, if it is
to use SoftHSM.  We can address this tomorrow.

Cheers,
 -Rick