[Opendnssec-develop] project plan and SURFnet

Roland van Rijswijk roland.vanrijswijk at surfnet.nl
Fri Nov 28 17:08:34 UTC 2008

Hi Roy,

Thanks for introducing SURFnet on the list. I would like to make one
minor correction: I have not co-authored the PKCS #11 specs, but have
spent some 4 years developing a commercial PKCS #11 module for use with
cryptographic smart cards (and thus know a lot about the ins and outs of
the spec). Just to make sure no-one overestimates my fame ;-)

Cheers,

Roland van Rijswijk