[Opendnssec-develop] PKCS #11 compliance tool

Roland van Rijswijk roland.vanrijswijk at surfnet.nl
Sun Dec 14 16:34:03 UTC 2008

Hi all,

As discussed previously on this list with Roy, I've started work on the
skeleton for a PKCS #11 compliance tool that will test whether a PKCS
#11 module supports the functionality required to integrate with OpenDNSSEC.

For this I would like to ask for your input. Can anyone contribute a
lists of the following:

- Required/optional attribute types
- Required/optional functions
- Required/optional mechanisms

Another question I have is whether there is a shared subversion
repository that I can use to manage my sources...

Cheers,

Roland.

--
-- Roland M. van Rijswijk