[Opendnssec-announce] OpenDNSSEC 1.3.0rc2
rickard at opendnssec.org
Wed May 18 11:06:36 UTC 2011
Version 1.3.0rc2 of OpenDNSSEC has now been released.
* Match the names of the signer pidfile and enforcer pidfile.
* Include check for resign < resalt in ods-kaspcheck.
* Bugfix #231: Fix MySQL version check.
* ods-ksmutil: Update now sends a HUP to the enforcerd.
* Signer Engine: Fix assertion failure if zone was just added.
* Signer Engine: Don’t hsm_close() on setup error.
* Signer Engine: Fix race condition bug when doing a single run.
* Signer Engine: In case of failure, also mark zone processed (single run).
* Signer Engine: Don’t leak backup file descriptor.
* signconf.rnc now allows NSEC3 Iterations of 0
Download the tarball from:
// OpenDNSSEC team
More information about the Opendnssec-announce