[Opendnssec-user] Empty non-terminal comments added to signed zone

Emil Natan shlyoko at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 11:58:16 UTC 2014

Hello,

I googled for that "problem", there were some related threads, but I did
not find an answer, so here I ask. Why such comments are added to the
signed zone?
I have a zone file (which I can't share) with delegations for second level
domain - sld.tld which also include glue records ns1.x.sld.tld and
ns2.x.sld.tld. Above each such delegation after signing comment is added:

;; Empty non-terminal x.sld.tld

I understand it's something related to NSEC3 and as a matter of fact the
zone is NSEC3 signed, but not OptOut enabled.

Thanks.

ena