[Opendnssec-user]About AEP Keyper Usage for Integration Test

刘硕 shuoleo at 126.com
Mon Nov 5 07:18:48 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

We are thinking of purchasing AEP Keyper for DNSSEC deployment and I have seen
some integration test result from opendnssec.org and I have contacted its sales
serice and got the answer that 'AEP Keyper can work with OpenDNSSEC out of the
box'.
To seek help from you guys,If anyone of you have done the integration test using
AEP Keyper, can you tell me the only thing I should do is changing <Module>,
<TokenLabel> and <PIN> in conf.xml,and after that OpenDNSSEC and AEP Keyper will
work together smoothly,right?

Best regards,
Stuart