[Softhsm-develop] Migrating SoftHSM issue tickets to GitHub

Rickard Bellgrim rickard at opendnssec.org
Fri Sep 4 08:35:08 UTC 2015

Hi

I have moved all of the SoftHSM issue tickets from Jira to GitHub. This is
so that we can concentrate all of the development to this area on GitHub.

Done:
* Moved tickets from the SoftHSM Jira project to GitHub
* Moved SoftHSM support tickets to GitHub
* Changed permissions on SoftHSM Jira project to read only.

Todo:
* Update documentation on how to report bugs for SoftHSM
* Someone with permissions needs to enable the issue page for SoftHSMv1 on
GitHub.

Questions:
* How do we disable SoftHSM bug reports on Jira?