[Softhsm-develop] Configure script & custom OpenSSL path

Rickard Bellgrim rickard at opendnssec.org
Sat May 2 16:15:36 UTC 2015

On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 4:36 PM, Petr Spacek <pspacek at redhat.com> wrote:

> My problem was that it the check itself was testing openssl in / and not in
> /usr/local/ssl. The compilation later used /usr/local/ssl as it should so
> that
> was okay for me, just the check itself was bogus.
>
> Does it say 'RFC 5649 is supported' if you run configure script without
> --with-openssl=/usr/local/ssl ?

I get:
checking OpenSSL EVP interface for AES key wrapping... RFC 3394 is not
supported
checking OpenSSL EVP interface for AES key wrapping with pad... RFC 5649 is
not supported

It uses the native version on my OS (OpenSSL 1.0.1f 6 Jan 2014).

Maybe the OPENSSL_PATH in m4/acx_openssl.m4 should be changed from
"/usr/local" to "/usr/local/ssl"?