[Softhsm-develop] SOFTHSM-112: PKCS#11 constants conflict for AES and BLOWFISH

Petr Spacek pspacek at redhat.com
Wed Feb 11 14:36:54 UTC 2015

On 11.2.2015 15:11, Jakob Schlyter wrote:
> On 11 feb 2015, at 15:00, Petr Spacek <pspacek at redhat.com> wrote:
>
>> My main question is now: Will you accept patches with update to PKCS#11 v2.40?
>
> Sure. Why not? Are there any downsides?

The downside is that constants for AES_KEY_WRAP* were changed so it will cause
failures in applications which were not recompiled with new pkcs11.h and use
old CKM_ constant.

AFAIK OpenDNSSEC does not use AES at all and in FreeIPA we will manage the
change. I have no idea if somebody else is using the AES_KEY_WRAP* thing or not.

--
Petr Spacek  @  Red Hat