[Softhsm-develop] 2.0.0 release plans

Petr Spacek pspacek at redhat.com
Fri Apr 17 13:32:37 UTC 2015

On 17.4.2015 09:18, Jakob Schlyter wrote:
> On 17 apr 2015, at 09:18, Petr Spacek <pspacek at redhat.com> wrote:
>>

>> I could check that if you give me more details about the problem.
>
> build with openssl 1.0.2 and do 'make check'

Tests are passing for me on Fedora 22 with hand-compiled OpenSSL 1.0.2a.

The only thing I had to do was to hack m4/acx_openssl_rfc5649.m4 to disable
RFC 5649 support because it is not present in OpenSSL 1.0.2a and this check
ignores --with-openssl configure parameter.

I'm not an Autotools expert so I'm not able to write proper fix, sorry!

--
Petr Spacek  @  Red Hat