[Softhsm-develop] testing 2.0.0b1

Petr Spacek pspacek at redhat.com
Thu Oct 2 07:45:40 UTC 2014

On 2.10.2014 08:32, Jakob Schlyter wrote:
> Anyone working to more extensive testing of 2.0.0b1? If so, how does it look?

We are using it for FreeIPA development (i.e. OpenDNSSEC + heavy key
wrapping/unwrapping).

Up to now we did only basic tests but it will get more attention in upcoming
weeks as we will get closer to FreeIPA 4.1 release.

Paul Wouters sent results of static code analysis to opendnssec-users list,
maybe it could point to some interesting bugs. (However I did not read report
for SoftHSM 2 but only for OpenDNSSEC 1.4.6 so I can't say anything about it.)

--
Petr Spacek  @  Red Hat