[Opendnssec-maintainers] SoftHSM 2.4.0rc1
rickard at opendnssec.org
Tue Feb 20 19:50:12 UTC 2018
Version 2.4.0rc1 of SoftHSM has now been released. Any issues with this
release before we make the final release?
* Issue #135: Support PKCS#8 for GOST.
* Issue #140: Support for CKA_ALLOWED_MECHANISMS.
(Patch from Brad Hess)
* Issue #141: Support CKA_ALWAYS_AUTHENTICATE for private key objects.
* Issue #220: Support for CKM_DES3_CMAC and CKM_AES_CMAC.
* Issue #226: Configuration option for Windows build to enable build with
static CRT (/MT).
* Issue #325: Support for CKM_AES_GCM.
* Issue #334: Document that initialized tokens will be reassigned to another
slot (based on the token serial number).
* Issue #335: Support for CKM_RSA_PKCS_PSS.
(Patch from Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos)
* Issue #341: Import AES keys with softhsm2-util.
(Patch from Pavel Cherezov)
* Issue #348: Document that OSX needs pkg-config to detect cppunit.
* Issue #349: softhsm2-util will check the configuration and report any
issues before loading the PKCS#11 library.
* Issue #345: Private objects are presented to security officer in search
* Issue #358: Race condition when multiple applications are creating and
reading object files.
* Checksum SHA1: 52239cd4096ad50754c23f5536844f1bb71d1e65
* Checksum SHA256:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Opendnssec-maintainers