[Opendnssec-maintainers] OpenDNSSEC 1.4.0b3
sara at sinodun.com
Thu Feb 21 17:27:21 UTC 2013
Version 1.4.0b3 of OpenDNSSEC has now been released. This version is recommended for testing only, not for use in production environments.
*NOTE: This release is marked as a beta release (rather than rc3) due to OPENDNSSEC-387, which is a significant functional change compared to rc2.
* OPENDNSSEC-387: Rollback of multi-threaded enforcer. Due to key allocation issues the usefulness of the threaded enforcer is outweighed by the code complications. The option still remains in conf.xml for compatibility with existing use; but it will now be silently ignored.
* OPENDNSSEC-388: Signer Engine: Internal serial should take into account the inbound serial.
* SUPPORT-50/51: Signer Engine: Inbound DNS Adapter incorrectly updates NSEC3PARAM and DNSKEY RRset [OPENDNSSEC-389]
* OPENDNSSEC-389: Input DNS Adapter incorrectly updating NSEC3PARAM and DNSKEY RRsets
* Checksum sha1: c549c2e0c6e08ac7ed79e1d2999c4ccfd7cf481f
* Checksum sha256: b1b5fe88fad3c8517b6921de50f88d6d8ce5b0c102ca5b0d4597b5420b44254b
**NOTE: This release is signed with the new OpenDNSSEC Distribution key (2013) available from: https://wiki.opendnssec.org/display/OpenDNSSEC/PGP
More information about the Opendnssec-maintainers