[Opendnssec-maintainers] RE: 1.3.12 release candidate

Sara Dickinson sara at sinodun.com
Mon Nov 26 14:02:31 UTC 2012

All,

This is to make you aware that two build issues relating to ldns have been found with 1.3.11 and as a result we are making a 1.3.12 release candidate available this week (details below). We plan a full release next week (assuming no further issues are found).

OpenDNSSEC 1.3.12rc

Version 1.3.12rc of OpenDNSSEC is now available. This is a release candidate for testing purposes.

* SUPPORT-42: ./configure fails on FreeBSD (or if ldns is not installed in a
  directory in the default search path of the complier).
* OpenDNSSEC does not compile against ldns 1.6.16 on platforms that rely on
  the OpenDNSSEC implementation of strlcpy/cat

Download the tarball from:
http://dist.opendnssec.org/source/testing/opendnssec-1.3.12rc1.tar.gz

Sara.