[Opendnssec-maintainers] OpenDNSSEC 1.3.6 coming right up!

Paul Wouters pwouters at redhat.com
Fri Feb 17 16:38:16 UTC 2012

On 02/17/2012 09:13 AM, Jerry Lundström wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Tarball is up!
>
> http://www.opendnssec.org/files/source/opendnssec-1.3.6.tar.gz

It works for me, that is as well as 1.3.4.

It still fails pretty badly with the user/group and I had to sprinkle
a+w permissions all over /var/opendnssec

I am still converting to initscripts/systemd that does not use
ods-control. Because on some systems (like an HSM master) you want to
run the enforcerd, but not the signerd.

So from a packager point of view, you have to go ahead. There is no
regression I noticed.

Paul