[Opendnssec-maintainers] OpenDNSSEC 1.3.6 coming right up!
jerry at opendnssec.org
Tue Feb 14 14:43:17 UTC 2012
OpenDNSSEC 1.3.6 is around the corner, will be released today or tomorrow.
* OPENDNSSEC-33: Signer Engine: Check HSM connection before use, attempt to
reconnect if it is not valid.
* OPENDNSSEC-178: Signer Engine: Instead of waiting an arbitrary amount of
time, let worker wait with pushing sign operations until the queue is
* Signer Engine: Adjust some log messages.
* ods-control: Wrong exit status if Enforcer was already running.
* OPENDNSSEC-56: ods-ksmutil had the wrong option for config file in the
help usage text.
* OPENDNSSEC-207: Signer Engine: Fix communication from a process not
attached to a shell.
* OPENDNSSEC-209: Signer Engine: Make output file adapter atomic by writing
signed file to an intermediate file first.
Jerry Lundström - OpenDNSSEC Developer
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 495 bytes
Desc: Message signed with OpenPGP using GPGMail
More information about the Opendnssec-maintainers