[Opendnssec-develop] Build integration with GitHub

Rickard Bellgrim rickard at opendnssec.org
Thu Mar 9 18:09:59 UTC 2017

Hi

The current build environment / Jenkins is not functioning properly and
have been like this for some weeks. There is a new Jenkins environment up
and running with daily builds.

The usual process of running the #build command on GitHub before merging a
pull request does not result in a positive result anymore, since some
machines are failing during the initial setup.

How should I proceed with merging the pull requests? It is good to run the
build on as many machines as possible before merging. Or should I just use
the travis build and then merge and wait for the daily build?