[Opendnssec-develop] Adding ECC to ods-signer

Rick van Rein rick at openfortress.nl
Mon Sep 26 06:54:54 UTC 2016

Hello NLnet Labs,

I have been asked by SURFnet to enhance the ods-signer with Elliptic
Curve algorithms.  You are probably aware of the research that has been
done by Roland, which turns out in favour of ECDSA signatures.

My plan is to fork either 2.0/master and work on that from my own
repository.

Just let me know if you this interferes with any work you are currently
doing, or if you have any advise or requests that would make it simpler
for you to accept an upcoming patch -- because of course we'll be
offering it back to the project.

Cheers,

Rick van Rein
OpenFortress Digital signatures