[Opendnssec-develop] Maintenance on JIRA and Confluence, Dec. 1st and 2nd

Roland van Rijswijk - Deij Roland.vanRijswijk at surfnet.nl
Thu Nov 26 12:42:25 UTC 2015

Hi all,

The company that does the system administration for our JIRA and
Confluence instances is going to perform extensive maintenance on
issues.opendnssec.org and wiki.opendnssec.org. They will be upgrading
both systems to the latest releases.

The maintenance will take place between Tuesday December 1st, 9:00h CET
and Wednesday December 2nd, 17:00h CET.

During the maintenance both systems may be unavailable at any time,
unfortunately they cannot predict precisely when and for how long.
Please make sure you save any changes you make regularly and try to
avoid using the systems during the maintenance window as much as possible.

Should you have any questions or experience any issues after the
maintenance is done, don't hesitate to contact me.

Cheers,

Roland

--
-- Roland M. van Rijswijk - Deij