[Opendnssec-develop] Berry van Halderen new ODS project manager

Benno Overeinder benno at NLnetLabs.nl
Mon Apr 20 10:00:29 UTC 2015

Dear ODS developers,

Berry van Halderen is our new ODS project manager at NLnet Labs.  With
this change in management, I would like to thank Jakob Schlyter for
taking up the responsibilities of the ODS transition and continuity in
the past period.  And Jakob will be available for advise.

With Berry, Hoda Rohani, and Yuri Schaeffer, we have three software
developers at NLnet Labs working on the next releases of ODS.

Best regards,

-- Benno

--
Benno J. Overeinder