[Opendnssec-develop] ods1.4.7 and a start guide

Matthijs Mekking matthijs at nlnetlabs.nl
Mon Nov 17 16:25:21 UTC 2014

Hi.

I made a test case for SUPPORT-147:

     https://github.com/opendnssec/opendnssec/pull/118

I was expecting a link where I can fire of jenkins, but couldn't find
it. Test works locally.

I hope there can be a release 1.4.7 soon, I think this is a bug fix that
we want to release rather today than tomorrow.

Also, I have written an OpenDNSSEC start guide: Operators want a short
guide rather than the verbose wiki. Also see:

http://www.internetsociety.org/deploy360/blog/2014/10/case-study-the-experience-of-signing-go6-si-with-dnssec/

Attached is what I think is the final version of this document. If we
could add it to opendnssec.org, we can get a referral from the Deploy360
DNSSEC Deployment page.

Best regards,