[Opendnssec-develop] Re: Before 1.4.6rc1, merge OpenBSD compatibilities fixes

Jerry Lundström jerry at opendnssec.org
Thu May 22 06:39:31 UTC 2014

Thanks Matthijs!

--
Jerry Lundström - OpenDNSSEC Developer
http://www.opendnssec.org/

On 22 maj 2014, at 07:03, "Jerry Lundström" <jerry at opendnssec.org> wrote:

Hi all,

On ons, 2014-05-21 at 12:17 +0200, Jerry Lundström wrote:

Before we do the 1.4.6rc1 I would really like to have the OpenBSD

compatibilities merged in since this will make the work for the

maintainer a lot easier and we will get an official OpenBSD package much

faster.

I believe we are about done with the work, so if someone could just

review the PRs before we merge it would be great.

https://github.com/opendnssec/opendnssec/pull/83

https://github.com/opendnssec/opendnssec/pull/86

So with regards to compatibilities with OpenBSD the port maintainer is
satisfied with the changes in the PR.

Can someone please review the changes today or tomorrow? Please let me
know.