[Opendnssec-develop] Maintenance on JIRA, Confluence and Crowd

Roland van Rijswijk - Deij Roland.vanRijswijk at surfnet.nl
Tue May 20 14:28:16 UTC 2014

Hi all,

We will be performing maintenance on JIRA (issues.opendnssec.org),
Confluence (wiki.opendnssec.org) and the SSO system Crowd tomorrow. The
work will start in the morning around 8:30h CEST and will run latest
until the end of the day, 17:30h CEST.

We are planning to migrate to the new server for these services
tomorrow, which means that we will freeze content at some point in time.
I will announce this to the list. If all goes well, we'll be able to use
a shiny new server with the latest and greatest versions of JIRA and
Confluence.

Cheers,

Roland

--