[Opendnssec-develop] Re: libhsm: parts renamed during 2.0 work

Rick van Rein rick at openfortress.nl
Tue May 20 13:11:05 UTC 2014

Hi,

> So parts of libhsm has been renamed during the work with 2.0 since it
> was colliding name space wise with the new database objects.

It has only been done for the clashing names?

But that means that some identifiers start with hsm_ and others with libhsm_ — that is confusing.

> The commit is here:
> https://github.com/jelu/opendnssec/commit/194f02c7d65d16d91ffae964e5d6d00ef6722420

I would suggest either applying the patch to all libhsm identifiers or, as Matthijs also requested, do this to the database backend.

Please note that I am not planning to move the patches to the 2.0 product — that is probably too far off to permit proper testing by me.

-Rick