[Opendnssec-develop] Jenkins will be moved to .SE on Friday 21/3

Jerry Lundström jerry at opendnssec.org
Wed Mar 26 06:15:01 UTC 2014

Oops, happened to do reply and not reply all.

On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 6:51 AM, Jerry Lundström <jerry at opendnssec.org>wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 6:03 AM, Jerry Lundström <jerry at opendnssec.org>wrote:
>

>> I am going to add a runtime limit in the build bot for that so it will
>> kill the job automatically if it has been running too long.
>>

> There was actually a plugin in Jenkins for this, going to configure it for
> all jobs today.

All jobs now have a 1 hour timeout, after that they are automatically
aborted.

This timeout is counted after the job starts on a node and not while in
queue. The longest running job is about 40 minutes currently so 1 hour
should be fine.

--
Jerry Lundström - OpenDNSSEC Developer
http://www.opendnssec.org/