[Opendnssec-develop] Re: Jenkins will be moved to .SE on Friday 21/3

Jerry Lundström jerry at opendnssec.org
Mon Mar 24 13:33:45 UTC 2014

On 21 Mar 2014, at 16:04 , Jerry Lundström <jerry at opendnssec.org> wrote:

> I will continue this work next week but for now both Jenkins and the build bot is down.

The new Jenkins is now up and DNS should point to the new address any minute.

This Jenkins has been configured from a clean installation so all previous accounts are gone and with pull requests and the build bot there should not be any need.

Build bot is still down!

--
Jerry Lundström - OpenDNSSEC Developer
http://www.opendnssec.org/