[Opendnssec-develop] About smoke/daily/weekly tests...

Jerry Lundström jerry at opendnssec.org
Fri Mar 21 08:00:49 UTC 2014

Hi all,

So about this with the test grouping, we have been talking that we want to
test daily also in the pull requests and really that we want to test
everything before merging.

So how about we make it easy and instead of chaining daily/mysql/etc in we
merge all tests and skip the grouping.

This gives us one directory with all tests and we run them on every pull
request.

Pros:
- Easier to manage

Cons:
- Tests take longer time to run (but we want to test everything anyway so
it is going to take some time and this can be resolved by adding resources
(which I am looking at))

2c? comments? thoughts? ok?

--
Jerry Lundström - OpenDNSSEC Developer