[Opendnssec-develop] 1.4.4 release candidate

Sara Dickinson sara at sinodun.com
Fri Mar 14 11:33:35 UTC 2014

On 11 Mar 2014, at 15:47, Sara Dickinson <sara at sinodun.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I’d like to try to target a 1.4.4 release candidate for Friday of this week:
>
> https://issues.opendnssec.org/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=10&selected&sprint=7

All,

I would still like to go ahead with the 1.4.4 release candidate today if possible. There are two minor enforcer issues outstanding but I think both of these can be finished (or postponed) today. Otherwise, I believe the release is ready.

FYI - I am out of the office next Monday and probably Tuesday.

We also have a team meeting scheduled for next Thursday 20th March at 14:00 CET. I plan to add an agenda item for that meeting to finalise together how the 2.0 development will move forward, who will be involved and who will co-ordinate this work.