[Opendnssec-develop] FishEye and Crucible will be disabled today

Jerry Lundström jerry at opendnssec.org
Fri Mar 14 10:25:32 UTC 2014

Hi,

Both FishEye and Crucible will be disabled today, as we moved to GitHub we
now link Jira directly to GitHub. We have removed the link between Jira and
FishEye but you should still see your commits under the Commits tab in an
issue if you tagged the commit correctly.

If you see any problems in Jira with the link to GitHub please post about
it.

We will remove FishEye and Crucible later on when we are happy that nothing
else broke or is missing in Jira.

--
Jerry Lundström - OpenDNSSEC Developer
http://www.opendnssec.org/