[Opendnssec-develop] Re: About the 2.0 ORM layer

Jerry Lundström jerry at opendnssec.org
Mon Mar 3 14:45:30 UTC 2014

Hi,

On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 2:10 PM, Sara Dickinson <sara at sinodun.com> wrote:

> As we all agreed at the workshop on Friday the next step is that I will
> work with Yuri to continue with the profiling work we have already started.
> I don't think you need to be involved at this point - I think it makes much
> more sense for you to continue with all the work you are doing on the git
> workflow, the build bot, etc.

Thats fine, you and Yuri can continue on the profiling. What I was thinking
of doing was for the short run see if I can figure out how we can use the
ORM in a better way and for the long run see if we can find a replacement
because the more I look at it the less protobuf fits into it all.

And I was not about to stop working on the git workflow, the build bot etc.

--
Jerry Lundström - OpenDNSSEC Developer
http://www.opendnssec.org/