[Opendnssec-develop] RE: OpenDNSSEC Project management

Sara Dickinson sara at sinodun.com
Thu Jul 24 22:19:33 UTC 2014

Hi All,

Benno and I met yesterday to do a handover of the Project Management for OpenDNSSEC. Benno will send out a more general email shortly but in terms of day to day activities Benno is now the interim Project Manager. He will be in this role for the next few weeks and then Jakob will be taking over as Project Manager at the end of August.

I would like to wish everyone in the the team and the project all the best for the future!

Regards