[Opendnssec-develop] OpenDNSSEC 1.4.6rc1 release candidate
sara at sinodun.com
Fri Jul 11 14:36:40 UTC 2014
Version 1.4.6rc1 of OpenDNSSEC is now available. This is a release candidate for testing purposes:
* Signer Engine: Print secondary server address when logging notify reply errors.
* Build: Fixed various OpenBSD compatibility issues found by Patrik Lundin <patrik.lundin.swe () gmail.com>.
* OPENDNSSEC-621: conf.xml: New options: <PidFile> for both enforcer and signer, and <SocketFile> for the signer.
* New tool: ods-getconf: to retrieve a configuration value from conf.xml given an expression.
* OPENDNSSEC-469: ods-ksmutil: 'zone add' command when zonelist.xml.backup can't be written zone is still added to database, solved it by checking the zonelist.xml.backup is writable before adding zones, and add error message when add zone failed.
* OPENDNSSEC-617: Signer Engine: Fix DNS Input Adapter to not reject zone the first time due to RFC 1982 serial arethmetic.
* OPENDNSSEC-619: memory leak when signer failed, solved it by add ldns_rr_free(signature) in libhsm.c
* OPENDNSSEC-627: Signer Engine: Unable to update serial after restart when the backup files has been removed.
* OPENDNSSEC-628: Signer Engine: Ingored notifies log level is changed from debug to info.
* OPENDNSSEC-630: Signer Engine: Fix inbound zone transfer for root zone.
* libhsm: Fixed a few other memory leaks.
* simple-dnskey-mailer.sh: Fix syntax error. (by Patrik Lundin https://github.com/eest)
* Checksum SHA1: 987552c44af449a0c7bebfe602a60b5f30fa67b9
* Checksum SHA256: 2037623150d35a0881f91ec1953050d44afc502229e7a0139d4513616d269ca7
A full OpenDNSSEC 1.4.6 release is planned for Friday 18th July.
More information about the Opendnssec-develop