[Opendnssec-develop] Removal of redhat64-ods08 and the bind tests

Jerry Lundström jerry at opendnssec.org
Mon Feb 24 13:20:07 UTC 2014

Hi,

I am about to disable the bind tests in order to remove redhat64-ods08 and start using the new redhat6-ods04.

If you have something on redhat64-ods08 that needs saving please tell me ASAP because that VM will be reused in the future, for now it will be left online.

The bind tests will be reactivated later when I have setup all the platforms with bind so this can run everywhere.

--
Jerry Lundström - OpenDNSSEC Developer
http://www.opendnssec.org/