[Opendnssec-develop] Move to git

Jakob Schlyter jakob at kirei.se
Thu Feb 13 07:39:22 UTC 2014

On 13 feb 2014, at 08:35, Matthijs Mekking <matthijs at NLnetLabs.nl> wrote:

> On 02/12/2014 12:17 PM, Jerry Lundström wrote:
>> On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 12:12 PM, Sara Dickinson <sara at sinodun.com
>> <mailto:sara at sinodun.com>> wrote:
>>

>>> - https://github.com/orgs/opendnssec/teams/opendnssec-release-managers
>>
>>    The page doesn’t seem to exist - but the error message is worth
>>    seeing :-)
>>

>> Page works for me.
>
> Still 404 for me. I knew about this nice error message, although it
> never occurred to me that it also moved when moving with your mouse.

You cannot look at groups of which you are not a member. To summarize:

opendssec-release-managers; Jerry & Jakob
opendnssec-release-override; Patrik, Sara, Matthijs, Yuri

For now, both groups will have push access to the main OpenDNSSEC repo. For SoftHSM, only release managers has push access for now.

	jakob