[Opendnssec-develop] Re: Reinstallation of testing platforms about to begin...

Jerry Lundström jerry at opendnssec.org
Sat Feb 8 18:44:20 UTC 2014

Hi,

FreeBSD 9 pthread cb segfault has been solved and all tests that was
previously disabled because of this has been enabled again and are
successful.

All jobs are built and tested on the new platforms and everything is
operational again.

Only thing to note is that a new problem popped up on two platforms and it
seems related to a newer dig version then we had on the old platforms and
this problem has been logged
https://issues.opendnssec.org/browse/OPENDNSSEC-544 .

The new Red Hat platform is left to be done and we are waiting on an
activation key which we will hopefully get next week. There is also the
issue with bind on the old platform and I will be looking into that
starting next week to try and get bind on all platforms so we can run this
tests everywhere.

--
Jerry Lundström - OpenDNSSEC Developer
http://www.opendnssec.org/