[Opendnssec-develop] solaris11-sparc64 (former solaris-t2000-sparc64-ods16) removed from Jenkins jobs

Jerry Lundström jerry at opendnssec.org
Thu Feb 6 10:06:30 UTC 2014

On 6 feb 2014, at 10:53, Yuri Schaeffer <yuri at nlnetlabs.nl> wrote:

If we put it in a job of its own, dependent on either the build or the
test job, would that work? Or would it still hold up the rest of the
tests to rerun?

Its not about that and we cant run tests parallell. Its more about when
(smoke|daily|weekly) we should use the sparc since its so slow and what we
run today in each step. A new "build" today takes 15-25mins, not including
sparc, to run the current jobs, a bit much if you throw in pull requests.

Something to discuss later on.

--
Jerry Lundström - OpenDNSSEC Developer
http://www.opendnssec.org/