[Opendnssec-develop] Reinstallation of testing platforms about to begin...

Sara Dickinson sara at sinodun.com
Wed Feb 5 12:15:44 UTC 2014

Hi Jerry,

I did mention this in the team meeting, but you were not there….

As you know Yuri and I have been working on the 2.0.0a4 release, with the aim of getting it out by the end of this week. We have now virtually finished coding and I am about to start trying to turn on as many regression tests as possible and adding the mysql and daily jobs.

It would be really nice to have all the platforms available while we do this. Could you delay this re-installation until we have at least done a first round of testing to determine if the release will go ahead this week?

Can you please try to give more than 1 days notice when you re-install the rest?

Thanks

Sara.