[Opendnssec-develop] Finishing SoftHSMv2
rickard at opendnssec.org
Tue Apr 15 08:04:25 UTC 2014
We do not have many issues left on SoftHSMv2 before we can make the final
release. I have finished most of the issues, but I would like some help on
the final ones.
* SOFTHSM-40 - Enable jenkins testing on solaris t2000 sparc 64 for
* SOFTHSM-74 - Make Jenkins run tests with OpenSSL
* SOFTHSM-77 - Test suite .o files eats a lot of space
* SOFTHSM-59 - Chase memory leaks
* SOFTHSM-64 - Compile on Windows
* SOFTHSM-66 - Attribute handling when using multiple threads
* SOFTHSM-86 - SoftHSMv2 performance slightly disappointing
I have been looking at the two last ones, but I have not found any obvious
way forward. Maybe Roland or Francis could have a look at this?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Opendnssec-develop